Re-Enrollment for 2020-2021 School Year
Each year, parents are required to complete re-enrollment for all of their scholars that are planning on attending MCP for the following school year. The Re-Enrollment window for the 2020-2021 school year opens Monday, January 13th, and will be open through January 31st. MCP is using an online system where parents will complete the process through their Skyward Family Access account. Please contact the school office if you need your username or password. Computers will also be available in our offices if you need access to complete your scholar’s re-enrollment.
Please note that the State of Wisconsin requires proof of residency as part of the re-enrollment process. You will be able to upload a picture or scan of one of the following acceptable Proof of Residency documents:
- Wisconsin driver license or ID card with current Wisconsin residence address
- Paycheck, stub or earnings statement with your employer’s name and address issued within the last 90 days.
- Wisconsin Works, Wisconsin Shares, and BadgerCare notices and correspondence including Food Share/Quest benefits
- Utility bill for water, gas, electricity or landline telephone service issued within the last 90 days. Includes cable and internet services.
- Signed current residential lease (including the landlord’s name, address, and phone #)
- Account statement from a bank/financial institution issued within the last 90 days. (includes savings, checking, money market and brokerage accounts)