What licensure is required to teach at Milwaukee College Prep?
- You must have a teaching license and be certified by the state of WI.
How do I refer a teaching candidate to MCP?
Can I set up a tour or come for a visit before I apply?
- YES! We love tours at any of our 4 incredible campuses. Please contact Brittany Sanderson via email to set up a date/time at Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org
- We recommend that you come for a morning assembly, which begins at 8:00am Monday through Thursday, and then walk around and ask as many questions as you want.
Does Milwaukee College Prep offer specials?
- Yes, all of our scholars receive art, music, IT, and PE once a week. Our middle school scholars also have a choice of one elective per quarter.
Is Milwaukee College Prep a private or public school?
- MCP is a public school. We take ALL kids and do no not prescreen prior to accepting our scholars.
Are all classes self-contained?
- K4-1st grade is all self-contained
- 2nd-5th grade are departmentalized. One teacher teaches Math and Science. The other teacher teaches ELA and Social Studies.
- 6th-8th grade are departmentalized. There are dedicated Math, ELA, Science, and Social Studies teachers.
Join Our Team