Enrollment Forms

Forms for the 2019-20 school year are not yet available. Please check back.

All mandatory forms must be complete and legible for the application to be processed. Incomplete applications will not be processed until all requested information is submitted. If you have any questions, please call 414–264–6000.

If your child is enrolled in another academic institution please complete the Transfer of Student Records form. This form needs to be returned to the current school your child attends.